As stated before the academic year of 2021-2022 will be offline.
However, there are some rules which you need to understand clearly.
The visa process will begin from today onwards. The invitations will be submitted only for those students who have no financial dues and who have received both components of vaccination.
The passport of vaccination must be sent to email Cism@cu.edu.kz
Those of you who haven’t received the second component yet can request the document from Dean office to speed up the date of second vaccination.
Since the process of invitations and visa receiving has become quite complicated and lengthy taking into account the pandemic situation and difficulties with the flight logistics, the classes will begin as usually from September 1 st in on line mode.
This means that parallel to the classes you ll be getting the visas and coming to Almaty.
Upon arrival there will be a self quarantine for 14 days, after which you ll be able to go outside.
Thus, everyone must come by 14 October so that after self – quarantine time all the classes will be resumed as offline mode by November 1 st!!!
This time is specifically for those students who still didn’t clear the dues or didn’t get the vaccination done.
Those students who fail to arrive by 14th October and resume offline classes by November 1 st will be restigated.
Those who received visa and able to come before 14 th October, you are welcome to be in Amaty at any time.
So let’s Summarise:
1. Classes will begin from September 1 st in on line mode . Timetable will be provided.
2. Parallel to that you are getting the visa ( provided no debts are there) and start arriving to Almaty.
3. Last date of arrival is 14 th October , after that 2 weeks of self quarantine
4. Offline classes for everyone who arrived to Almaty will begin in offline mode November 1 st.
5. Those who failed to arrive on time ( past October 14 th) will be terminated
6. Contact persons for the
1,2,3 course – Ainur mam
4, 5 th course – Alfia mam